Text to Win Terms
TEXT 'HYDRATE' TO 555-888 TO WIN
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE PROMOTION. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT’S CHANCES OF WINNING THE PROMOTION.
- GENERAL INFORMATION: The VIP Experience in Coachella Valley, CA (the “Promotion”) will begin on March 19, 2018 at noon PT and end on April 1st, 2018 at 11:59pm PT (“Promotion Period”). At the end of the Promotion Period, there will be awarded one (1) grand prize (the “grand prize”) as described below. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- ELIGIBILITY:The Promotion is open only to legal residents who are physically residing in the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of first entry. Void in Rhode Island, Puerto Rico, the United States territories and possessions, elsewhere and where prohibited or restricted by law. Officers, directors, and employees of World Waters, LLC, d.b.a. WTRMLN WTR are not eligible to enter or win the Promotion. Entering the Promotion constitutes an entrant’s (each an “Entrant” and collectively, “Entrants”) full and unconditional agreement to these General Rules, Terms and Conditions (“Rules”).
To be eligible for a Prize, WTRMLN WTR must determine that the Entrant is in compliance with these Rules. Each Entrant must be the authorized account holder of a valid mobile SMS phone number, as determined by WTRMLN WTR.
- METHODS OF ENTRY:To enter the Promotion:
- Send an SMS text message, reading “HYDRATE” to 555-888
All information in an entry must be complete and accurate. Entrants can have a maximum of one (1) entry during the Promotion Period.
Entry constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use Entrant’s name, city, state, likeness, image, and/or voice for purposes of advertising, promotion, and publicity in any and all media now or hereafter known, throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification, permission, or approval.
- GRAND PRIZE: The grand prize of a $1,500 travel stipend (to be used for round trip flights for two and hotel accommodations for two nights in Coachella Valley, CA) plus a VIP experience valued at $2,500 during the weekend of April 13, 2018 – April 15. Travel stipend may be provided in the form of an Amex gift card. The grand prize winner will be selected within three (3) days after the end of the Promotion Period at random from all eligible entries and the winner will be notified via email upon selection no later than seven (7) days after selected. The grand prize value is $4,000.00. The Entrant will need to provide the required information to have the grand prize mailed to him/her. Booking and coordinating travel logistics is the responsibility of the grand prize winner. Any additional travel or related expenses incurred in connection with the grand prize, will be incurred at the entrant’s own expense.
One (1) Grand Prize will be given out during the Promotion Period. The Grand Prize is non-transferrable, non-substitutable and nonreturnable. All federal, state, and local taxes and other expenses, costs, or fees associated with the acceptance and/or use of the Grand Prize is the sole responsibility of the Winner. If the Grand Prize is unclaimed within a reasonable time after notification from WTRMLN WTR, as determined by WTRMLN WTR in its sole discretion, it will be forfeited.
- ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning prize depend on the number of eligible Entrants during the Promotion Period.
- CONDITIONS: By entering the Promotion, each Entrant agrees for Entrant and for Entrant’s heirs, executors, and administrators (a) to release and hold harmless WTRMLN WTR and its respective officers, directors, and employees (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from such Entrant’s participation in the Promotion and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the Prize or any portion thereof; (b) to indemnify Released Parties from any and all liability resulting or arising from the Promotion and to hereby acknowledge that Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to Prize; (c) if selected as a Winner, the use by Released Parties of such name, voice, image, and/or likeness for publicity, promotional, and advertising purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known, throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification, permission, or approval, and, upon request, to the giving of consent, in writing, to such use; and (d) to be bound by these Rules and to be bound by all decisions of WTRMLN WTR, which are binding and final.Failure to comply with these conditions may result in disqualification from the Promotion in WTRMLN WTR’S sole discretion.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: WTRMLN WTR is not responsible for, and shall be indemnified by the winner against, any claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from acceptance, use, misuse, possession, or loss of the Grand Prize. Void where prohibited. IN NO EVENT WILL WTRMLN WTR OR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES.Should there be an issue with the Promotion, as in a fault, virus or bug, WTRMLN WTR is not responsible to awarding prizes greater than the one (1) grand prize.
- ADDITIONAL TERMS: WTRMLN WTR reserves the right to permanently disqualify from the Promotion any person who it believes has violated these Rules. The failure of WTRMLN WTR to comply with any provision of these Rules due to an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, terrorism, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities outside of the control of WTRMLN WTR, or other acts outside the reasonable control of WTRMLN WTR will not be considered a breach of these Rules. Released Parties assume no responsibility for any injury or damage to Entrants’ or to any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from entering or downloading materials or software in connection with the Promotion. WTRMLN WTR is not responsible for telecommunications, network, electronic, technical, or computer failures of any kind. WTRMLN WTR reserves the right to cancel, modify, or suspend the Promotion or any element thereof (including, without limitation, these Rules) without notice in any manner and for any reason (including, without limitation, in the event of any unanticipated occurrence that is not fully addressed in these Rules). In no event will more Prizes be awarded than are stated in these Rules. WTRMLN WTR may prohibit any Entrant from participating in the Promotion, if such Entrant shows a disregard for these Rules, acts with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other Entrant, WTRMLN WTR, or WTRMLN WTR’S agents or representatives, or behaves in any other disruptive manner (as determined by WTRMLN WTR in its sole discretion).
- DISPUTES:The Promotion is governed by, and will be construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of COLORADO, and the exclusive forum and venue for any dispute shall be in Kent county, DELAWARE. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Beyoncé, Coachella Valley, The Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival, Golden Voice, and/or its/their affiliates [collectively, “Third Parties”]. Each participant releases Third Parties from any liability associated with participation in this Promotion. Each participant acknowledges that the participant is providing his or her information to WTRMLN WTR and not to Third Parties.
Sponsor: World Waters LLC, d.b.a WTRMLN WTR. 3000 Lawrence Street, Denver, CO 80205